Thursday, July 10, 2014

Queen


-Posted by Isaac

This is about a little bug that makes our Honeyrun world go round.

Enjoy some easy listening Queen while you hunt for these fat bottomed girls.
(And turn it up!  Just hit the triangle play button.)









Fat Bottomed Girls


You make the rockin world go round!

Hey!

I was just a skinny lad

Never knew no good from bad


But I knew life before I left my nursery

Huh
                                                                        
Left alone with big fat Fanny

 

She was such a naughty nanny 

                     

Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me 
Bad Boy Beekeeper

Hey Hey!
 

I've been singing with my band

Across the water, 'cross the land

 

I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way




But their beauty and their style
 
Went kind of smooth after a while



Take me to them naughty ladies 
                                                       every time!


                                 
C'mon! 

Oh, won't you take me home tonight...
Fat Bottomed Girls
You make the rockin world go round!






Hey listen here... 

Now I got mortgages on homes


I got stiffness in ma' bones


Ain't no beauty queens in this locality

I Tell You!
Oh, but I still get my pleasure





Still got my greatest treasure


Heap big woman,



you done made a big man of me!

                                  

Now get this


 
Are you gonna take me home tonight...

Please...



Can you find her?

Fat Bottomed Girls


 You make the Rockin World Go Round!



Longoria Winery's pinot vineyard in Lompoc.

Yeah



Get on your bikes and ride!

Yeah yeah yeah

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures of your queens and your beautiful farm! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete